Quote of the Day

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Rumor Mill: Joe Torre in Dodger blue?

Rumors that former Yankee manager Joe Torre making the move from east coast to west coast are rampant. With no confirmation from Torre's manager, it has been reported that the former Bronx Bomber skipper has been offered Grady Little's job. The rumor flames were fanned yesterday as Little put in his official resignation.

Personally, I would love to see Torre in LA. It's been a long time since we've had a top caliber manager as Torre. I think since Tommy Lasorda. The Dodgers have been in the playoff hunt for years, but have fallen short many times. I think Torre can change that.

Side note:
As I read one of the articles on ESPN's website, I noticed an ad that seemed a bit off. It's quite funny actually. Can you tell what's off?

No comments: