Quote of the Day

Monday, October 1, 2007

Need to get naked?


On Saturday, a friend of mine introduced me to Naked Juice. C'mon now, get your mind out of the gutter. Hah. The name does send off some rather non-family friendly vibes, but it is a good product. At least the 2 flavors I've tried, Orange & Mango Motion and Protein Zone.

With the fitness challenge in full fledge, I was interested in the protein drink which contains protein soy an whey, along with the one pound of fruit that each and every bottle of Naked Juice boasts. The drinks are all-natural, with no preservatives and no sugar added. Protein Zone, as I finish off my second bottle, is a great option for meal replacements. My goal for the 12-week challenge is to consume five to six portion-sized meals each day. By adding Protein Zone to my options, it has made it easy to meet that daily goal.

I'm interested in trying some of the other flavors, but, with each 15.2 fluid ounce bottle running anywhere from $2 to $3.50, I'm content with simply adding them to my daily meal plan. I am looking into having a relative stop by the local club store to check out the pricing available there. If it's worth it, I'll definitely take that option.

No comments: