Quote of the Day

Monday, March 31, 2008

What were they thinking?

As a graphic designer, I like to take a gander at CSS galleries and showcases to see what's going on in the web design world. Every once in a while, I'll come across a site that catches my eye. Not too long ago, a site caught my eye, but not for the reasons you would expect. After looking at the site for a few minutes, I couldn't help but think, "what were they thinking?" Here's a screen shot of the site I'm talking about. I'll be interested to see if anybody catches it.



Note: In case you missed it, the logo looks awfully similar to particular part of a 2-piece bathing suit, specifically, a bikini bottom. Makes me laugh every time I see it. :)

1 comment:

3 Beauties said...

you see a bikini bottom....i see a uterus with 3 eggs....