Quote of the Day

Thursday, March 27, 2008

A wonderful man in my life

I was reminded just a bit ago, that I'm married to a wonderful man. We just spent our lunch break together, eating and just hanging out. We chatted about work, about Isa, and other stuff as it came up. And, as he dropped me off here at work and kissed me goodbye, I couldn't help but think about the fact that I really do enjoy spending time with him. He is truly my best friend.

For the life of me, I can't figure how in the world God saw it fit to give me such a tremendous blessing. Lord knows I'm not perfect and will never be. Still, to be able to share my life with a man that has an honest, compassionate and sincere heart dumbfounds me. I tear up whenever I think about the man he is and is becoming; a man truly after God's own heart, truly committed to his family, a dear friend to many, and passionate about our financial ministry at the church.

For all of this, I am grateful to God. For all of this, I feel extremely blessed.

No comments: