Quote of the Day

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thanksgiving Feast at the Academy

Isa's daycare had their annual Thanksgiving Feast today at lunch time. I was looking forward to it, because, over the last 2 years Isa's been enrolled there, the food has been excellent. Definitely up to par with the quality food prepared by families all across the country on this day of thanks.

I was very tempted to stuff myself silly, but was able to muster up some self control and only eat smaller portions. On my drive back to work there was a pleasant sensation in my stomach. I was full enough to be satisfied, but not stuffed and bloated as is typical this time of year.

I want to say a quick thanks to Miss Stephanie and Miss Zoe for all of the hard work they put in to make the Thanksgiving Feast great for the kids and their families.

No comments: