Quote of the Day

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Challenge Day 2

I had a rough start this morning. The alarm didn't go off (I think I forgot to set it) so I didn't have time to do my cardio. I can only hope that I don't run into any snags tonight. Breakfast was hardly anything, I grabbed a cup of mixed nuts, cashews and pistachios, and ate them on the way to drop off my daughter at daycare and head into work, late of course. I have to say, cashews are just good. I could eat more than I should if I'm not careful, so I'm glad I was on the move.

Lunch today was pretty good. In my rush this morning I forgot to grab the leftovers in the fridge as well as my employee badge (we have a cefateria at work). And, my husband stole my cash to pick up some nuts for snacks. So, no cash in the wallet. Luckily, my husband dropped off a cup of Wendy's chili and a side salad. That chili hit the spot. I'm waiting to eat the salad in a couple of hours since the soup surprisingly filled me up.

I'm hoping to leave work a bit early and grab a quick workout and shower before a meeting at 6:30pm. Dinner will have to wait and will probably be out somewhere. I'm craving a good hearty chicken salad with fresh greens. Maybe some cucumber and tomatoes. Yum.

No comments: