Quote of the Day

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I hate drama

I'm one of those people that enjoys a simple life. Being a semi-geek, simplicity isn't necessarily easy. So, I try to keep the rest of my life as simple as possible. Most of the relationships in my life, if not all, are free of the drama. Something I think is rare nowadays.

Anyway, my little brother is going through some it right now and I hate the fact that there's nothing I can do about it. I'd love to be able to hug him, take him out for coffee and just talk. For now, the phone call will do. But I hate it. I hate that he's going through this crap. He has a great heart and I hate to see it broken.

One thing I can say, this is for you little bro, is that I love you so much and I'm praying that God will bring you comfort and guidance. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about you and the family. Just remember that I'm here anytime you need me.

No comments: